This premier three-star hotel in Umhlanga offers both business and leisure travellers the ultimate in Durban accommodation, as it is conveniently attached to The Gateway Theatre of Shopping. Guests enjoy a distinctive experience as they explore the local culture through visiting entertainment and dining hotspots. Choose between the 146 well-appointed bedrooms at aha Gateway Hotel, where Wi-Fi and a laptop safe zones are included.
If you are looking for conference venues in Umhlanga, the aha Gateway Hotel offers five fully equipped conference or event venues. that accommodate up to 500 delegates.
We offer hospitality close to Kings Park Stadium, Gateway Theatre of Shopping, Go Wild Park, Absa Park Rugby Stadium, Umhlanga’s beaches, uShaka Marine World, The Durban Botanic Gardens, and the Valley of a Thousand Hills.
- Next door to The Gateway Theatre of Shopping
- Premier 3-star accommodation
- Includes approximate flight prices on FlySafair ex Johannesburg, with priority boarding and one checked bag for each person for return flights
Rates are valid until 31 January 2021, excluding peak season of 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
|Including flights ex Johannesburg||R2646 per person|
|Including flights ex Cape Town||R3508 per person|
- Weekend getaway in Umhlanga Ridge
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals and drinks
- Any items of a personal nature
- Rates are subject to change and availability
- Rates are available for standard rooms only
- Subject to availability
- Rates are subject to other terms and conditions
- Rates are valid until 31 January 2021, excluding peak season 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
- Rates are only applicable to residents of country where hotel/resort/lodge is located, ie South Africa