Rwanda Gorilla Trekking GROUP Safari
Rwanda is known as the “Land of a Thousand Hills”, a country of ever-changing landscapes, dense green rainforests, and expansive savannah plains. The highlight of a Rwanda safari is to visit the Volcanoes National Park for that once in a lifetime opportunity to see a family of mountain gorillas and to look into the eyes of a giant silverback gorilla!
- Explore the highlights of Kigali with colourful markets and a visit to the genocide museum.
- Scenic drive through the beautiful, terraced hillsides of Rwanda.
- Spend an unforgettable hour watching a family of mountain gorillas interact at Volcanoes National Park!
- Gain insights into Dian Fossey’s life and work at the newly opened Ellen DeGeneres Campus.
- Enjoy Rwandan food with bold flavours and locally sourced ingredients.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The exchange rate used (bank selling rate): R17.00 to US$1.00
- As your package is partly in US Dollars, all prices are subject to change without prior notice due to possible currency fluctuations. Due to fluctuations in foreign exchange markets, we will use the exchange rate (bank selling rate) on the final payment date to recalculate your tour price.
- The price quoted is based on an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) discounted price. For any other means of payment, contact us for an updated price.
- The price quoted is per person sharing / a single room.
- The price quoted is VALID to African citizens & SA residents (with residency permits of 6 months and older).
- Prices are based on 10 people travelling. If fewer than 10 people travel, there might be an increase in transfer costs divided between the total people travelling in the vehicle.
- Flight prices: Prices quoted are based on a special contract rate to eXplore Plus. If these seats are unavailable, the airfare will increase to a higher fare level.
- Flight and airport taxes quoted are current and subject to change until we issue the tickets.
- Children trekking restrictions: Gorilla trekking – No children younger than 15 years.
- Wearing a mask while gorilla trekking is mandatory.