With Southern Africa’s highest mountain range as a backdrop, this award-winning four-star, self-catering mountain village is one of the country’s premier getaway destinations.
Ideally situated midway between Durban and Johannesburg, aha Alpine Heath Resort & Conference Centre gives families and nature-lovers the opportunity to explore their surroundings with luxury Drakensberg accommodation as a home base. Yes, all 100 Deluxe Chalets are superbly equipped and offer breath-taking views of the Drakensberg mountains.
Whether it is for a day, a weekend or even longer, booking your stay at Alpine Heath promises an unforgettable time away! If you are looking to host an event, you will be pleased to know the fully equipped conference venues and various room packages ensure absolute confidence and comfort.
• Hiking, fishing, and other outdoor activities
• Pool, miniature golf, and other leisure activities
• Rates are valid until 31 January 2021, excluding peak season of 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
|Self Drive||R870 per person for a family of 4|
- Mid-week accommodation for 3 nights in a chalet which can accommodate up to 6 people including children and infants
- Meals and drinks
- Any items of a personal nature
- 1% TOMSA levy
- Rates are subject to change and availability
- Rates are available for standard rooms only
- Subject to availability
- Rates are subject to other terms and conditions
- Rates are valid until 31 January 2021, excluding peak season 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
- Rates are only applicable to residents of country where hotel/resort/lodge is located, ie South Africa