A perfect setting in the heart of scenic Mpumalanga, the luxurious aha Casa do Sol Hotel Hazyview is located next to the Elephant Sanctuary and offers pristine pools, deeply shaded glades, and lush flower gardens. The prevailing sense of elegance, peace and quiet belies the fact that the wild and untamed world of the famous Kruger National Park is a mere 15 minutes’ drive away. The village architecture and sub-tropical gardens create a sanctuary of tranquillity and spectacular sunsets.
The Hotel has two excellent conference venues to accommodate 12-260 delegates. During winter months, guests can relax by the fireplace in the comfortable lounge area.
Experience the freedom of gliding over one of the last remaining natural forested valleys along the Sabie River adjacent to the Kruger National Park. The aerial cable trail takes you down into the valley basin, stopping along the way on several elevated platforms to admire the natural vegetation, birdlife, and the views of the forest floor below.
We offer you full day Safari Experience into the Kruger National Park with our state-of-the-art Safari vehicle and a qualified, passionate guide who will endeavor to show you the best that Kruger has to offer.
- Including aerial cable ziplining tour
- Full day Kruger Safari from Hazyview
Rates are valid until 31 January 2021, excluding peak season of 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
|Self Drive||R3630 per person|
- Bed and Breakfast per person sharing
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Ziplining tour
- Safari Experience into the Kruger National Park
- Children between the ages of 6-12 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate
- Meals not mentioned and drinks
- Any items of a personal nature
- Rates are subject to change and availability