Ancient Egypt is a must for every traveler. Visit the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo as well as the national Egyptian museum and the Old City, relax on a boat cruise from Aswan to Luxor and visit Abu Simbel, The Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, Temples of Karnack & Luxor. Our tour continues to Jordan where we visit the well-known city of Petra, known as the “Red Rose” city, and we spend time at the Dead Sea, visiting the Churches of Madaba (city of mosaics) and have the chance to swim in the Dead Sea.
Set departure date 03 November 2021
R68 600 p.p.Ex JNB (includes approximate taxes)
Some places you will visit:
- Economy class international flights from Johannesburg
- Meals as specified on the itinerary
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour director and guides
- Superior tourist class hotels
- Domestic flights in South Africa
- Insurance ± R860.00 per person for persons under the age of 69
- Excursion – Abu Simbel ±US $400 per person (based on 2020 rates)
- St Catherine over day Tour ±US $110 per person
- Glass bottom boat tour ±US $ 35 per person (based on 2020 rates)
- Tips per person TBA
- Items of personal nature
We request R5 000.00 deposit per person and completed booking form to guarantee a place on the tour. It will be on a first come first serve basis. The balance of payment is due 2 months prior to departure unless otherwise notified. Please be aware that if you do not make use of the exact same flights as the group fare a penalty will apply.
PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS, INCREASES, SIZE OF THE GROUP AND FLIGHT SCHEDULES UNTIL FINAL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY SEAGULL TOURS. PLEASE NOTE CREDIT PAYMENTS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED FOR THE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS AND AIRPORT TAXES.. Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases & availability. Supplier terms & conditions may apply. These offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Service fees apply. Errors & omissions excepted. Please note all prices are based on 15 participants.