Located 270km from Cape Town and nestled at the foothills of the majestic Cederberg Mountain range, Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat is truly an ecological oasis. Endless plains and stunning sandstone formations greet guests as they embark on an unforgettable wilderness experience. The 7500 hectare reserve is a South African Natural Heritage Site that not only provides a sanctuary for a range of endangered species but also boasts over 130 Bushmen rock art sites. Between the months of July and October, the muted veld is transformed through an explosion of colour, courtesy of the abundant spring flowers that bloom at that time of the year. Over 755 species of indigenous fynbos can also be found in the area, adding to the richness of the vast landscape.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special discounted rates for International guests are available on request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges will apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- No children under 8 years at the Main Lodge.
- Children 8 years and older are welcome at a surcharge when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Child rates are available on request.
- Koro Lodge accommodates children of all ages.