aha Simon’s Town Quayside Hotel is perfectly positioned on the water’s edge of the Simon’s Town yacht basin, with breath-taking views over False Bay and the majestic Simon’s Kloof Mountains. This nautically styled, 4-star Simon’s Town hotel has a unique location, offering superb views over yachts and naval vessels in the harbour, with which no other hotel in the area can compete.
Tandem paragliding is a heavenly adrenaline rush. No experience is necessary, your pilot will do all the hard work, you just need to run on take-off then sit back and relax and enjoy the view, and don’t forget to smile for the camera. A paraglider is a free flying, foot launched aircraft. A tandem paraglider is specifically designed to carry two people. The passenger is strapped into a harness in front of the experienced pilot. Don’t confuse paragliding with skydiving, you will not be jumping out of a plane. Phew!
- Mountain or sea facing family room. Including bed, breakfast, Wi-Fi, and parking (2 adults & 2 children under 12)
- Tandem paragliding rides (minimum age 4 years)
- Includes approximate flight prices on FlySafair ex Johannesburg or Durban, with priority boarding and one checked bag for each person for return flights
Rates are valid until 31 January 2021, excluding peak season of 15 December 2020 to 5 January 2021
Including flights ex Johannesburg / Durban
- Accommodation for 4 nights in a Sea Facing Family room (2 adults & 2 children under 12) at Simon’s Town 4-star Quayside Hotel
- Rate includes bed, breakfast, parking, and Wi-Fi
- A tandem paragliding experience (minimum age 4 years)
- Approximate flight prices on FlySafair ex Johannesburg or Durban, with priority boarding and one checked bag for each person for return flights
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Any items of a personal nature
- Rates are subject to change and availability