The Sani pass forms part of the majestic Drakensburg mountains, and is a fabulous area for hiking or mountain biking as it offers spectacular trails for both. The crystal-clear waters of the Mkhomazana River running directly from the Drakensberg Mountains offers fishing opportunities and the area is populated by Eland and plenty of hiking and biking trails for those who are adventurous at heart. A permit is needed to traverse the Ezemvelo Reserve, and these are available at reception of the stunning Premier Resort Sani Pass – a 4-star luxury lodge.
30 September 2021.
1 April 2021 - 30 September 2021
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Premier Resort Sani Pass in a family room, including breakfast and dinner daily.
- 2 Children under 16 stay & eat breakfast free! (Surcharge will apply for dinner)
- Activities on offer at the resort
- Travel insurance
- Refreshments and meals not listed above
- Anything of a personal nature
- Subject to availability and block out dates.
- Valid for SA Residents only and proof of ID will be required on check-in.
- Pricing is based on dynamic rates and may change.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.