Cape Town is the Mother city and rests at the foot of world natural wonder Table Mountain. The city is vibrant with the adjacent V@A waterfront being a major attraction and the Cape winelands are just a stone’s throw away. All the best experiences are available, from great hikes up the mountain and all over the area, as well as road and mountain biking in scenic splendour, Diving, fishing, surfing and more the activities are endless. Strikingly natural in decor and vibrant in personality, the Kloof street Hotel has a great first-floor deck with its bar, pool, loungers and tables for those who’d prefer to dine al fresco.
Contact us for booking availability
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a family interleading room
- Breakfast daily
- 2 Children under 12 stay free
- Sunset or sunrise hike up Lion’s Head
- Travel insurance
- Refreshments and meals not listed above
- Anything of a personal nature
- Subject to availability and block out dates.
- Valid for SA Residents only and proof of ID will be required on check-in.
- Pricing is based on dynamic rates and may change.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.