Mabula lodge is one of the premier resorts nestled in the beautiful African bushveld region of the malaria free Waterberg region of Limpopo. The indigenous animal and birdlife are bountiful and here you can experience all the thrill of new sightings every day and within the area all the ‘Big5’can be found. It is not just for game viewing though and golf, fishing and the more strenuous pastimes of taking accompanied walks and horse rides, as well as hiking and biking on allocated trails and roads are available. The lodge itself is a delight with superior accommodation, a sparkling pool and indoor activities too.
Valid for selected dates until 30 September 2021.
2021 long-weekend or peak periods
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a superior room with sleeper couch
- All meals and 2 safaris per day
- 2 children under 12 stay FREE (sharing with their parents)
- Travel insurance
- Refreshments and meals not listed above
- Conservation fees
- Anything of a personal nature
- Subject to availability and block out dates.
- Valid for SA Residents only and proof of ID will be required on check-in.
- Pricing is based on dynamic rates and may change.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.