Located in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger National Park. Kings Camp is a 9 suite (20 bedded) lodge that faces an open savanna plain with an active waterhole.
Waterbuck at Kings Camp is a Private Camp offering the ultimate in safari privacy. The camp boasts a 4-bedroomed villa with its own landrover, game-ranger and tracker, as well a villa attendant and personal chef to take care of your every need! This completely private camp is situated on a dry river bank, with great views affording excellent game viewing opportunities.
The camp can accommodate up to 8 guests in air-conditioned comfort.
20 December 2021
Valid for travel during 2021. Subject to availability
1 Nov’20 – 31 Mar’21: from R3,035 pps
1 Apr – 30 Sep’21: from R2,725 pps
- Luxury accommodation
- Three meals daily.
- Tea & Coffee.
- Two game drives per day and optional walking safaris.
- All beverages excluding premium brands, wine cellar wines and champagne
- All transport
- Cellar Wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and cigarettes
- Telephone calls
- Curio-shop purchases, transfers, gratuities, additional activities, wellness treatments and laundry
- Kosher services.
- Timbavati Conservation Levy.
- Timbavati Road Levy (for self-driving guests).