Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort is modern, yet cozy resort, with a choice of private suites and self-catering chalets overlooking lush rolling lawns and a sparkling outdoor pool. The service is second-to-none. Expect good food, tons of activities and free Wi-Fi to complete your stay.
Ease gently into the stunning mountain views with outdoor deck dining as our younger guests head to playground area complete with jungle gym, trampolines and an outdoor chess set. As for the grown-ups, this resort near Citrusdal offers a well-stocked bar, relaxing lounge area, indoor heated pool and a private spa.
Kick back and enjoy the resort facilities or tap into your inner adventurer. There’s hiking, mountain biking, archery, zip lining and volleyball. Piekenierskloof Mountain Resort is also ideally located for you to head out on a self-drive to explore the surrounding area.
Valid until 31 March 2022.
1 June 2021 - 31 March 2022
Midweek – from R1 795 pps
Weekend, public & school holidays – from R2 660 pps
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a valley view suite
- Breakfast daily
- Father’s Day Deal: Celebrate and spoil your dad by joining us for a braai buffet lunch (R250 per adult, R125 per child under 12. Bookings essential)
- Travel insurance
- Refreshments and meals not listed above
- Conservation fees
- Anything of a personal nature
- Subject to availability and block out dates.
- Valid for SA Residents only and proof of ID will be required on check-in.
- Pricing is based on dynamic rates and may change.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.