With a name like Little Switzerland, it’s a given that you’ll discover more than enough charm at this affordable family-friendly resort nestled at the foot of the Northern Drakensberg.
The resort boasts a history that spans over a hundred years, from its start as a tea garden to a transformation into quaint Alpine chalets and hotel rooms with breath-taking views of what feels to be the pinnacle of the South African landscape.
Little Switzerland really is something special, from the beautifully manicured grounds to the main building with authentic thatched roofing and local wood framings and furnishings, each with stories of their own. You’ll be warmly welcomed and enraptured by idyllic views of the Drakensberg mountains clad in clouds, shrouded in snow, mellow in mist or crisp and clear.
Valid until 31 March 2022.
1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
*Peak time surcharges apply over long weekends, public school holidays and special events.
R1 315 pps
(Based on 4 people sharing a 2 bedroom self-catering chalet)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a 2 bedroom self-catering chalet
- Father’s Day Deal: Celebrate and spoil your dad by joining us for a braai buffet lunch (R250 per adult, R125 per child under 12. Bookings essential)
- Travel insurance
- Refreshments and meals not listed above
- Conservation fees
- Anything of a personal nature
- Subject to availability and block out dates.
- Valid for SA Residents only and proof of ID will be required on check-in.
- Pricing is based on dynamic rates and may change.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.