Enjoy an extraordinary encounter with South Africa’s bushveld at Mabula Game Lodge, located just two-and-a-half hours’ drive from Johannesburg in Limpopo’s malaria-free Waterberg. Revel in the sheer variety of animal, bird and plant life; the diverse landscapes ranging from grassland plains to rocky outcrops creating an ideal habitat for the free roaming Big Five and all the little creatures that contribute to a magical wildlife experience you’ll never forget.
Valid for selected dates until 30 September 2021.
Valid for weekend stays until 30 September 2021.
*Min 3-night stay applies over long weekends or peak periods
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a superior room with sleeper couch
- All meals and 2 safaris per day (children u/5 at the discretion of game ranger at big 5 sightings)
- 2 children under 12 stay FREE (sharing with their parents)
- Mabula Cubz Club kiddies’ programme
- Travel insurance
- Refreshments and meals not listed above
- Conservation fees
- Anything of a personal nature
- Subject to availability and block out dates.
- Valid for SA Residents only and proof of ID will be required on check-in.
- Pricing is based on dynamic rates and may change.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.